torsdag 27 september 2007

Greatest Sounds 60's

Neil Sedaka


Oh Carol




Breaking up is hard to do




Happy birthday sweet sixteen




Beatles


Please, please me



The end




She loves you




Like dreamers do




A hard days night




Can't buy me love




I saw her standing there




Something




Please mr postman




Dont bother me



Here comes the sun




Love me do




I wanna hold your hand




The Kinks


Sunny afternoon




Waterloo Sunset




You really got me




All day and all of the night




John Lennon


Imagine




Jealous guy




Cliff Richard


Summer holiday




Eagles


Hotel Califonia




Beach Boys


God only knows



I get around




Surfin USA




Wouldnt it be nice




Good vibrations




Righteous Brothers


Unchained melody




You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'




Four Tops


I cant help myself




It's the same old song




Reach out, l'll be there



Simon and garfunkel


Sound of silence




Mrs robinson




Jimi Hendrix


Purple haze




All along the watchtower




Status Quo


Matchstick men




Swinging blue jeans

Hippy hippy shake




Honeycombs




Small Faces


Itchychoo Park




I've Got Mine

Inga kommentarer: