torsdag 27 september 2007

Greatest Sounds 50's

Elvis Presley

Jailhouse Rock




It's now or never




Hound dog




Dont be cruel




Such a night




Blue suede shoes



Love me tender




Paul Anka


Diana




Put your head on my shoulder




Chuck Berry


No particular place to go




You cant catch me




Little Richard


Long Tall Sally




Tutti Frutti




Jerry Lee Lewis


Great Balls of fire




Whole lotta shaking going on




Breathless




Bill Haley


Rock around the clock




Razzle Dazzle




Goofin around




Calling all comets




The everly brothers


Bye bye love




Johnnie Ray


Just walking in the rain




Walking my baby back home




Carl Perkins


Matchbox




Buddy Holy


That ll be the day




Peggy Sue




Ritchie Valens


Oh Donna



La Bamba




Come On, Let's Go




That's My Little Suzie

Inga kommentarer: